Baby K: Week 14

Thursday, October 27, 2011

(In cased you missed it, check out our big announcement and Baby K: Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12 and Week 13.)

Let's celebrate! Baby K is the size of a lemon right now at Week 14. Seems fitting, as I'm obsessed with lemonade!


{Source}

Anywho, nothing new to report on the exhaustion front. Still tired, no matter how much I sleep. I've started telling people at work the news. It's kind of awkward, you know? When I got engaged, it was pretty easy to just flaunt my left hand and it spoke for itself. Should I just start sticking my belly in peoples faces? Ugh.

To give myself more "energy" this week, I made some mini apple pies. Jealous? You should be. They were amazing!


Actually Steve was craving pumpkin pie, so I made one for him (I'm not a pumpkin fan). With the leftover pie crust, I made myself the apple pies. Everybody wins!


Charlie is getting more and more excited about the baby.


But don't worry, Charlie, you will always be our first baby! How can you not fall in love with that face?


And now, your 14 week belly shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment