Baby K: Week 11

Monday, October 24, 2011

(In cased you missed it, check out our big announcement and Baby K: Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9 and Week 10.)

It's Week 11, folks! Baby K is about the size of a fig. Which of course made me think of Fig Newtons. Fun fact: I only like to eat the outside and never the filling.


I still have been downright EXHAUSTED these days. It's amazing that one person can be this tired when I'm doing nothing more than going to work, coming home, and sprawling out on the couch watching tv. Here's hoping I eventually become less of a zombie.

In other news, while I thought I was out of the nausea woods, it turns out morning-riding-the-train-nausea has gone, leaving evening-trying-to-relax-nausea behind. Oh, and some acid reflux! Yay.

Honestly, though, I still feel very lucky that my overall symptoms have not been terrible at all. However, I am looking forward to things (hopefully) easing up in the next couple of weeks so that the last thing I say to my husband each night is no longer "I don't feel good."

Since I have been indulging just a little bit more than usual, I did treat myself to some cupcakes. Usually when I bake, it's for something special and I care how things look. When faced with an "OMG I need cake" moment, anything would do. As long as it was white cake with vanilla frosting and sprinkles.

These babies were absolutely, amazingly delicious and totally hit the spot!


In other news, here's an 11-week shot of the bump in progress. It's starting to take on a life of it's own, but overall I still just look like a chubby girl wearing too-tight clothes!

2 comments:

Sugar said...

You're looking great!! I hope the tiredness has eased up for you!! That's the worst!! And it just comes back in the third tri.

BigAppleNosh said...

Laura, you look great!!

Post a Comment