Baby K: Week 12

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

(In cased you missed it, check out our big announcement and Baby K: Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10 and Week 11.)

Week 12 of Baby K is the week of the lime! Since we all pretty much know how big limes are and don't need the visual, I thought I'd introduce you to Lime Cat:


At week 12, exhaustion continues! Trying to stay up past 9:30pm is still a struggle, and I've started so many tv shows only to never see the end.

On top of everything, Steve and I ate a fancy schmancy dinner at Alinea for our last fine dining hurrah for awhile. We assume this won't be in the budget for a very long time. Since our reservations were for 9:30pm on Thursday night, I worried how I'd handle starting dinner at my bedtime. Not only dinner, but a 3-hour dinner at that.

Fortunately, I made it through awake and oh so happy as we enjoyed the most amazing food either of us have ever had. I'll do a separate post to re-cap of the super delicious courses we were served. We left in awe of the food we'd just eaten and incredibly full. I've been struggling to eat big meals these day, so 16+ courses but my belly into overload!

We also picked out some furniture for the new house: a sleeper sofa, dining room table, and dining room chairs. We finally have grown up chairs! I can't wait to share all of our fabulous finds.

Anyway, speaking of my overloaded belly, I present you with this week's belly shot. Not as rotund as last week (or else I'm just sucking it in!).

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ha ha! I love the pictures that you post! :-) Congrats to you, can't wait to read more about Baby K.

Post a Comment