Baby K: Week 18

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm way belated with blogging as things have been crazy...Baby K is 18 weeks. At 18 weeks, he/she is the length of a bell pepper.

While baby is not this big, I certainly feel this big!

{Source}

The baby has been movin' and groovin' around in my belly lately, which has been really fun to feel! It's like little flip flops. I've also been STARVING lately...I can't get enough to eat. I eat a big meal, and 20 minute later, my stomach is growling. It's so much different from early in the pregnancy, where I'd think I was hungry, eat a little bit, and feel overly stuffed.

We have been crazy, crazy, crazy busy with the new house - hence the reason for no belly shot this week - but I'm fortunate all of this has been happening at this point in my pregnancy because I have enough energy to pack and get everything ready.

I am starting to be much more visibly pregnant, where people are starting to tell me I'm showing (i.e. Oh wow! You're really starting to show now!). I still haven't decided if I'm supposed to take that as a compliment or not. I assume someone wouldn't like it if I went up to them and said, "Oh wow! You're really starting to get fat now!"

But, in truth, my belly is getting bigger and bigger. I thought I shrunk my underwear in the dryer...and then I put on a shirt that I also thought I shrunk...and realized that I don't put that shirt in the dryer. So that theory was out and chances are, I didn't shrink my underwear either.

We're just a couple of weeks away from our ultrasound, and I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or girl! And, I love the knowledge that we'll know the gender, but the rest of the world will have to wait until April to find out. Torture!

No comments:

Post a Comment