Baby K: Week 16

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Baby K is now 16 weeks and the size of an avocado! Whenever I think of avocados, I think of my blogger friend from Weddingbee Mrs. Avocado, aka Jenna of That Wife. Check out her blog for all kinds of lifestyle goodness.


{Source}

This week has brought a lot of wonderful things: I'm not walking around like a zombie anymore, which is fabulous. I had been yawning to make it through the day and then barely staying awake in the evening, so it's exciting to have a little bit of my life and energy back. The belly has started filling out even more, and I have noticed that my belly button is not as deep as it used to be. Is that a weird observation? Moving on...

We're still working through a million and one hurdles in finalizing the details for buying our house, so we have no clue when exactly we'll be closing on it. And, umm, we really need to start packing. ASAP. We will need to move before Thanksgiving so we can be out before the renters move into our condo, so time is ticking away and the stress is mounting!

Anyway, please don't be scared of this week's belly shot as I didn't have a bit of makeup on!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

16 weeks was OF COURSE my favorite week. I always love pregnant bellies in striped shirts. I'm going to have to remember to get some maternity stirped ones for my next baby.

Post a Comment