Sadie at 1 Month

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I can't believe Sadie has been a part of our family now for an entire month! It's been so exciting (and, umm, often exhausting) getting to know her! We are so blessed to have her as a part of our family and I'm excited to share each month how Sadie grows and changes (thanks to Jenna from That Wife for the template below).

Nicknames: Sadie Boo, Stinkerface, Baby Sadie, Baby Girl, Shmushy Face
Temperament: You are always moving - your hands and feet never quit wiggling - and you are happiest in our arms! You hate being put down.
Things I Could Do Without: Not wanting to be put down. While I like snuggling with you, sometimes it's nice when you like to sleep in your own bed, especially at night!
Item/Toy We Love The Most: Your Snugabunny Bouncer - gives us a little hands free time and you like the vibration and the music and chirping bird noises it plays.
Item/Toy You Love The Most: Your Treetop Friends Activity Gym - you've just started to notice the owl, squirrel and birds that hang above your head and you've even tried grabbing them! You also do tummy time on the here and seem to like it (most of the time). Lifting that head is hard work!
Things I’m Loving Most Right Now: The little smiles you give us, the way you like to grab our fingers and won't let go and how you snuggle up to me when I pick you up, especially when you're upset.
Things You’re Loving Most Right Now: Peeing when we take your diaper off! You have flooded the carpet and your changing table many times already.
Sounds/Words: In addition to crying, you like to coo and make a noise that sounds like "hi" so we say "hi" back to you.
Foods You Like: Breast milk!

We love you so much, Sadie! I never knew I could be this tired and still functioning, but once you and I are up at 5am it's worth it because you are all smiles.


1 comment:

Amanda @ The Fix-Its said...

LOVE HER! Soooooo sweet!

Post a Comment