My Summer Addiction

Monday, August 1, 2011

I have a confession to make. I can't get enough of these:


It may look like punch, but it's actually a Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade. Which basically means, it's like punch. Considering the fact that I hate all things tea, I'm pretty sure this is about 1 part tea and 9 parts deliciousness.

I usually stick with a Starbucks iced coffee for my fun summer treat, but I've left it behind for my new friend. The other day I even asked Steve what things I could pick up for him from Walgreens just so I could have an excuse to run out over lunch and grab one of these on the way back.

I am in love. What's your summer love that's helping you beat the heat?

4 comments:

Amanda @ The Fix-Its said...

I LOOOOOVE Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade! And I'm a tea-hater too!

Katie said...

I'm always addicted to their black and green teas!

Marty J. Christopher said...

I don't go to Starbuck's too often, but when I do, I get this in the summer. Or if I feel like being bad, I'll do a vanilla bean frappuccino. And if I feel like being really bad, I'll add whipped cream. Yes. Why *don't* I go to Starbuck's more?? : )

Kimberly Michelle said...

I'm addicted to Wendy's Berry Iced Tea. There's one right next to the freeway on-ramp, so if I see a back-up for my commute home, I stop in and grab one so that I can make my extra 30-45 minutes in the car a bit more tolerable!

Post a Comment