Patriotic Pigs + An Announcement!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I may sit at a desk all day, but I do get to gaze out onto some pretty fantastic playful pigs. I was excited to welcome in July with this cute little duo:


Jealous much? Well, you can ring in each month the same way by picking up your very own playful pigs calendar! Come on, you know you want to.

In other non-pig news, I've really been letting this blog sit. And sit. And sit. When the fabulous Kelly of Blush!nk designed this blog, I was so very excited! Previously I'd had a baking blog and then of course my wedding blog, so I was thrilled to have a blog that wasn't tied to a specific genre, but could be anything I wanted it to be. And yet, I barely ever blog.

I'm making a vow to blog every single day in July and hopefully keep up that strong momentum moving forward. I won't lie, I'm intimidated about this personal challenge as I write this, but I figure if the fabulous Mandy at OMG I'm a Mom! can stick with such a resolution (as she's in charge of an adorable little person 24/7....Mandy, how do you do it?!), I'm confident I can do it too.

So, please keep reading...I beg of you! I promise lots and lots of fun content over the next 31 days!

3 comments:

Ali @ His Birdie's Nest said...

YAY for a post everyday :) I can't wait to read them!

Kate @ Manhattan Actress said...

Yay, can't wait to read it! :)

Kate @ The Fetching Life said...

Yay! I can't wait, and I'm hoping you will inspire me to get to blogging more too!

Post a Comment