Engagement Session W's

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Have I mentioned that my husband is a fantastically wonderful photographer? Well, he is! I'm supremely lucky that we have fabulous pictures documenting our whole relationship, not to mention the fact that I have a husband who watches wedding shows, looks at more wedding eye candy these days than I do, and has a high appreciation of bird cage veils.

And, quite honestly, everyone needs great pictures at different stages of your relationship. Yes, I said it - needs. Having professional pictures taken is such a great way to capture important moments and memories!

If you're thinking about taking that first step with some engagement pictures, Steve just did a fabulous post about the what, why and where of fabulous engagement sessions.

Join me in drooling over some of my favorites from his past shoots...love it!



Source: Steve Koo Photography


Source: Steve Koo Photography

(And yes, I realize that I chose pictures that don't show any faces...I promise he takes fabulous pictures of faces, too! Go on, check it out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment